Not IF, but WHEN… Call Us for Parking Lot Patching & Maintenance
Especially in our harsh New England climate, it’s important to maintain your parking lot to extend its safety and longevity between scheduled paving or sealcoating projects.
When you need parking lot patching and maintenance services done efficiently and effectively, the team at Curb Appeal Asphalt Services is the one to call.
Asphalt Repair & Parking Lot Patching Services
To extend the life of your parking lot, it’s best to consistently maintain it, since damage is inevitable in our harsh climate – especially in parking lots that withstand heavy use.
Examples of parking lot patching and maintenance services that the Curb Appeal Asphalt Services team routinely performs for our clients include:
- Repairing damaged curbing
- Saw-cutting and removing failed or deteriorated asphalt; adding new sub-base as necessary
- Patching potholes with hot asphalt material
- Resetting drains in parking lots and patching around them
Areas that Require Patching:
Curb Appeal Asphalt Maintenance has “got you covered” – in a professionally-done, long-lasting way. Here are a few of the most common areas that require patching in a parking lot:
- Alligatored areas
- Crack-repaired areas
- Drain areas that must be reset or repaired